Facilities & Services
Quality Assured by Qualmark®
Silver Sustainable Tourism Award
A Silver Award is evidence of a sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitors expectations. Proactive leadership and management ensure that a culture of high performance is evident throughout the business. The business will have real focus on continuously improving their economic, social and environmental performance to ensure the tourism product they deliver is a genuine, constantly improving sustainable experience.
Four Star PLUS – Excellent
Consistently high quality levels of facilities and services
An environmentally friendly and holistically sustainable experience
Safe & Sound
Where safe principles and practices are part of every experience
Where you will always find a genuine welcome and true New Zealand hospitality
Open 7 days – 7am to 9pm weekdays – 8am to 9pm weekends & public holidays
Check-in 2pm to 9pm
Phone: +64 3 214 0408
- 100% smoke free units
- Free wireless internet
- Complimentary tea & coffee, including plunger coffee
- Most units feature single or double spa baths
- Full kitchen facilities including hotplates, microwave and under bench fridge
- Flat screen TV’s in all lounges & bedrooms with SKY TV channels
- 1 & 2-bedroom units include work stations
- Complimentary daily newspaper
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Electric blankets
- Disabled access facilities available
- Daily servicing
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary guest laundry facilities
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner room service available
- Business centre with internet access
- Photocopying & faxing services
- Convenience shop
- Additional amenities, including specialized items, available for purchase
- Hot coffee to take-away
- Regional brochures & maps
- Dry-cleaning service
- Wake-up calls
- Port-a-cot & high-chairs – on request
- Additional roll-away beds – on request
- Child minding services – by prior arrangement and subject to availability
All our units offer full kitchen and dining facilities plus for catered options we have an excellent range to choose from on-site and at close by …
Villa Breakfasts – Our cooked breakfasts include a variety of options from delicious eggs benedict, omelettes and pancakes to mixed cooked breakfasts, fruit smoothies and fruit parfaits as well as continental breakfasts – available daily and delivered to your unit. Check out our seasonal specials!
Homestead Cobb & Co Restaurant & Bar – located directly opposite the motel this is a great place for the whole family and features an extensive selection of delicious dishes and a special kids menu – dine-in or
have it delivered to your door. The Cobb complex also features the Brewers Elbow and Whitty’s Bars. Open 7 days from 11 am to 10 pm.
Elmwood Garden Function Centre – has a reputation for fine food, elegant decorand excellent service. An attractive art deco style building set in picturesque and peaceful gardens, Elmwood Garden features two function areas, the banquet room and ballroom. With exceptional catering and technical support, it is the ideal venue for any function. Directly opposite the motel, behind the Cobb & Co complex.
Quality assured by our supervisors upon completion – units are serviced daily through-out your stay – all linen laundry and supplies are provided by professional commercial resources.
Terms & Conditions
All reservations made are in acknowledgement of the Motels policies which include acceptance that all charges incurred being the responsibility of the registered guest. Confirmations are deemed as the agreed contract and it is the bookers responsibility to ensure these are accurate to requirements and correct at time of receipt.
A cancellation fee of one night’s accommodation will apply to any reservation cancelled within 24 hours prior to day of arrival, excluding group/block bookings which are subject to special cancellation policies.
Bookings that do not have charge back facilities, valid credit card on file or deposit paid are on an automatic 5pm day of arrival release and will be entered back into our system for resale without further notification.
No Shows will be charged one night’s accommodation fee and automatically cancelled from our system without further notice.Additional charges will apply for surplus cleaning due to prohibited actions including excessive mess, cooking of odoriferous foods and/or smoking in the rooms.
Registered guests are liable to pay for any damage incurred to the room, contents or property being it malicious or accidental by the guest or any associates.
Only guests included in the contracted room rate are allowed to stay on site after 10pm.
The Motel assumes no responsibility for loss or damage of guest property including vehicles parked on site which is at the owner own risk.
We are situated approximately…..
- Queenstown – 2h 19 min – 185 km
- Milford Sound – 3h 18 min – 269 km
- Te Anau – 1h 50 min – 153 km
- Bluff – 25 min – 29 km
- Curio Bay Catlins – 1h 15 min – 80 km
- Riverton – 35 min 38 km
- Oreti Beach – 15 min – 11 km
- Dunedin – 2h 28 min – 207 km
All Invercargill venues are less than 10 minutes away!…..
- Queens Park – 5 min walk
- Museum & Art Gallery – 5min walk – 2 min by car
- Queens Park Golf Course – 5 min walk
- Central City shopping & cafes – 4 min by car
- Invercargill Information Centre – 5 min walk – 2 min by car
- Restaurants – across the street
- Convenience store & takeaways within a block from the motel
- Airport – 7min by car
- ILT Stadium Southland & Velodrome – 7 min by car
- Bill Richardson Transport World – 7 min by car
- Classic Motorcycle Mecca – 5 min by car
- E Hayes Home of the World’s Fastest Indian – 3 min by car
- Splash Palace Aquatic Centre – 6 min by car
- Homestead Stadium – Rugby Park – 6 min by car
- Civic Theatre – 5 min by car
- Kew Hospital – 7 min by car
- Southern Cross Hospital – 3 min by car
- Supermarkets – 5 min by car